Email Promos

Be sure to replace zzzzz in the hoplink with your clickbank id to get credit for your sales.

Sample Recommendation #1

Subject:  A New Definition of Master

Hi {!firstname_fix},

[Your Name] here from [Your Website's Name] and I just read an
amazing guide entitled “Bedroom Master” offering an informative
look on pleasing women quicker than any other methods on the market.

This is absolutely essential not just for the women in your life,
but for you as well.

Whether you fall into the category or not, too many men approach
physically pleasing their woman with hesitation and doubt.

If so, calm down!

Within the guide’s digital pages is everything you’d ever need to
be a master in this department.

Guys who have used it already have raved about its effects.

Women reach pleasure faster and longer.

Even if you think you’ve ‘mastered’  pleasing the opposite sex,
“Bedroom Master” takes it to a whole new level of euphoria.

Instantly satisfying women is what is guaranteed upon reading this
hands on guide, with both you and your partner gaining from it
equally.

--------------------

http://zzzzz.slade556.hop.clickbank.net/

--------------------

Believe the hype written on forums, as it allows itself to
replicate the pleasure over and over and take control of the
bedroom situation in a way few could have imagined.

That's why this one deserves the utmost respect and recommendation.

So what’s the hold up?

Why not take a test drive and find out yourself how to instantly
pleasure the women in your life.

--------------------

http://zzzzz.slade556.hop.clickbank.net/

--------------------

Kindest Regards,

[Your Name]

P.S. Appreciative female companions rave more about this guide than
men.  Allow that to enter your mind for a moment.

Try it:

--------------------

http://zzzzz.slade556.hop.clickbank.net/ 

-------------------- 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 


Sample Recommendation #2


Subject:  Your Worst Bedroom Fears Instantly Solved

Hi {!firstname_fix},

Despite the misconception that men are more prone to cheating than
women, the Journal of Atwood & Schwartz’s Couple & Relationship
Therapy conducted a study that concluded that 55% of women
eventually cheat in a sexual relationship.

>>>>>  http://zzzzz.slade556.hop.clickbank.net/

This is obviously not what men want to hear, particularly if their
woman is desired by others.

That worry set aside, there is a way to virtually guarantee your
woman does not become part of the 55% statistic of female cheaters.

Becoming a master in the bedroom does just that.  One might think
this is initially silly, however women are driven to other men by
emotion, or lack thereof, and the most emotional energy is
generated by intercourse.

No matter how good (OR bad) you think you are in stimulating her
emotions in the bedroom, you can become a master.

Your worst fears of inadequacy or even worrying another man might
be better with her than you are can evaporate into thin air upon
having her reach a level of orgasm never before experienced.

Even better, creating these types of orgasms for her over and over.

From the privacy of your own computer you can instantly improve and
learn this.

Forget just thinking you owe it to her, you owe it to yourself to
be able to please in a visceral way that no other person has
experienced like you.

--------------------

http://zzzzz.slade556.hop.clickbank.net/

--------------------

It is highly recommended.  But don’t take it from me, take it from
the countless rave reviews it has received.

Warmest Regards, 

[Your Name]

P.S. Why wait? Make her have the perfect orgasm in less than 24
hours:

--------------------

http://zzzzz.slade556.hop.clickbank.net/

--------------------


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 


Sample Recommendation #3


Subject:  The 4 MUSTS To Make A Woman Never Leave The Bedroom

Hi {!firstname_fix},

You probably have tried (and failed) to get the women in your life
to open up about sex freely.  It seems as though she can chat for
hours on end about any other subject in her life, but become
reserved when talking about the most important.

In fact, if you bring up what she prefers behind closed doors this
usually makes her self conscious for some reason unbeknownst to you.

The reason this is alarming is because if you do not know how to
please her up to her standards, she will find the man who does.

Here is the tip of the iceberg in what women want, written BY women:

   1. Take your time.

The sex drive of a woman is much more deliberate than a man’s
and thus the end goal takes a slower approach to reach maximum
pleasure.  Unfolding a connection is what is important to women,
and this is impossible to do quickly given how delicate they view
the situation is to begin with.

   2. Come down together.

What this means is, don’t just fall asleep.  You may laugh at
this, but a woman’s release after her release (if you catch me) is
a much longer process than a man’s.  For guys it is almost instant,
for women it is decreasing energy.  NOT like a light switch.  The
“Bedroom Master” guide will ensure that the sex drive for both of
you can be equal, thus making your coming down period happen
simultaneously.  This is INTIMATE for women!

   3. Know her body like the back of your hand.

Take just one night (you can do it) to find LITERALLY every
area on her she likes attention with as well as doesn’t.  It will
pay off HUGE dividends later when you learn the phases of pleasure
and arousal you can cause her at your control.

   4. Be vocal.

Make sure you express what you like as well, for it will open
her up more thus giving you the information you need to provide
sexual euphoria for her.  ASK HER not just what she likes, but what
she NEEDS.  Providing sexual nirvana for her will be easy at this
point following the digital guide “Bedroom Master.”  The RAVE
reviews it has received speaks volumes.

“Bedroom Master” provides a blueprint for maximizing her
orgasms at times and ways you and her both prefer.  It is the
pinnacle of pleasure.

Hot-spots on the female body are also included that you can
use to mesh with the abilities you start with.

Read it here:

--------------------

http://zzzzz.slade556.hop.clickbank.net/

--------------------

Warmest Wishes, 

      [Your Name]

P.S. Remember, if you are not the one providing pleasure for
her, she will find someone that will.  Don’t just do it for her,
however.  Do it for YOURSELF.  You’ve earned her, so make sure she
stays.  Visit here for more:

--------------------

http://zzzzz.slade556.hop.clickbank.net/

--------------------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 


Sample Recommendation #4


Subject: Being Her Legend In The Bedroom

Hello {!firstname_fix},

Pride is a big deal when it comes to men in the bedroom, but
women can find a way to humble them instantly.  In fact, the study
from Barner & McCoy in early 2010 stated that 79% of women polled
said they never reached an orgasm with their sexual partner, having
to fake a climax instead.

Ouch.

Regardless of your sexual experience or age, help is here for
you.  In fact, let the stellar reviews of the digital guide
“Bedroom Master” be your conscience.

>>>>>  http://zzzzz.slade556.hop.clickbank.net/

This is not just about increasing sex drive, or abilities, or
methods for perfect intercourse.  All of that is included, but it
is about building several orgasms for her at maximum speed and
effectiveness.  No faking on her part.

      Learn how to:

      -Obtain legend like status in bed with her with the best
positions ever created.

      -Dozens of tactics that don’t just make sex an adventure, but
also an unforgettable occurrence.  For both of you.

      -How to have her coming back for more from you, and NOT vice
versa.

      -Gain the confidence you need to ensure she’ll never seek
pleasure from a guy other than you ever again.

      All this and much, much more can be learned INSTANTLY at
http://www.bedroommaster.com


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 


Sample Recommendation #5


Subject: Are You The Right Lover For Her?

Hello {!firstname_fix},

Ask yourself a question without even thinking about it.  Are
you fast or slow in bed?  Chances are something springs into your
mind immediately.  Is it all about the rush and taking the Ferrari
out for a test drive and nothing more, or is there foreplay
involved?

Quickies have their time and place, but don’t let them become
your reputation unless you don’t mind your woman seeking pleasure
elsewhere.

>>>>>  http://zzzzz.slade556.hop.clickbank.net/

The problem with quickies is that even though your partner
may experience some level of euphoria, the build-up was skipped
thus making her emotional connection to what just took place very
weak.  This doesn’t seem like a big deal on surface level, however
women attach satisfaction with how emotional they were feeling at
the time.

Most men just enjoy foreplay before the main event, however
women place equal value on both the before and after.  Because her
connection is based primarily on the balance in the bedroom, it
goes without saying you should place your emphasis here.  This
isn’t just advice that ‘sounds good.’  It is by women FOR men to
PLEASE their woman.

It may seem counter-intuitive, but the slower you go during
foreplay (and eventually sex) builds up the emotions in her to a
boiling point.  This is a huge ally in her making a connection with
you, and in the end, not seeking satisfaction from another guy.

Women have THOUSANDS more nerve endings in their genitals
than do males.  Think about that for a moment.  Speed to orgasm is
one thing, but entirely different when it comes to maximizing
pleasure.

There ARE ways to have every single nerve ending firing,
making her want more and more.  To point you in the right direction:

   1. Take your time and relax as much as possible.  This is
difficult on occasion but absolutely necessary for her to make a
connection.
   2. Keep in mind that what ‘worked’ for a woman in the past may
not work for your current partner.  Listen not just to her, but to
her body.  They are very different.
   3. Upon knowing her hot-spots, take the longest route possible
to get to them in a tease if she is very connected to foreplay.
   4. Use soft kisses in between every physical ‘act’ you make as a
home base for her to know everything is alright in your hands.
   5. Let her listen as you smell her.  Sounds funny, but visceral
experiences like this send a woman’s emotions through the roof.
   6. Politely but definitively, let her know how much she turns
you on.

Doing even 5 minutes of these tasks will make the end game
that much more memorable.  Mastering foreplay (and sex) is easy if
you use the tools specific to each woman.

If you’d like a blueprint of the most proven, step by step
switches to set off in a woman to be the best partner she has ever
had, visit:

      --------------------

      http://zzzzz.slade556.hop.clickbank.net/

      --------------------

Look forward to hearing your review go along with the
hundreds of other rave ones the digital product “Bedroom Master”
has received.

Kind Regards, 

      [YOUR NAME]

P.S. No sex tonight? Leave her dazed instantly with this
guide. Go here ASAP:

      --------------------

      http://zzzzz.slade556.hop.clickbank.net/

      --------------------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 


Sample Recommendation #6


Subject:  Number One Reason Women Cheat?

Hello {!firstname_fix},

No, it is not emotions related.  Not according to recent studies
anyway.  Women cheat most commonly due to lack of oral sex.  That
is not a misprint.  Women crave oral sex, but the difference
between men and women is that for females it is only when it is
done right.  With thousands more hotspots on or near their genitals
than men, it is much more difficult to attain perfect oral euphoria.

There are 8,000 nerve endings in a woman’s clitoris alone.

Still think you are a master at giving your woman oral?  Are you
8,000 for 8,000 in the stimulation department?  I think we both
doubt that.

In humans the clitoris is the only organ between men and women that
has one purpose and one purpose alone: sexual pleasure.

This of course makes the clitoris the ultimate sweet-spot, and
predictably the center of your attention.  A huge misconception is
that sex with penetration causes orgasms more frequently than oral.
 This is not true.  In fact, even if you are a well-endowed male,
you might be surprised to hear this does absolutely nothing as far
as pure clitoris stimulation.

You can be the hero that makes her reach sexual nirvana with oral.
This is VERY uncommon, but mastery can be achieved.

It is one thing to make a woman feel good, and quite another to
have her be addicted to you because you can stimulate ENTIRELY with
your tongue.  What I mean by entirely is that all her nerve endings
are firing, and not just the occasional one.

Imagine how much greater you can make her feel if you have just
mastered 50% of her clitoral hot-spots, when there is an equal
amount to make her get even hotter.

The average male only stimulates 30% of a woman’s vagina.  THAT’S
ALL!  There isn’t just room for improvement, there is room to
becoming a master.  A “Bedroom Master.”  An in depth manual is here:

---------------------------------

>>>>>  http://zzzzz.slade556.hop.clickbank.net/

---------------------------------

Remember, unless you are Casanova there is so much sexual energy
that you have yet to release from her.  In fact, she doesn’t even
know you are capable of it.  This is will be a big surprise to her,
and it is given in a reward that she hasn’t received from a man
before.  It is all about setting yourself apart and assuring
yourself she’ll never seek pleasure elsewhere.

Get started instantly:

----------------------------------

>>>>>  http://zzzzz.slade556.hop.clickbank.net/

--------------------------------

Best Wishes, [or whatever you say]

[YOUR NAME]

P.S. I look forward to adding your success story to the select few
in the private club of oral euphoria for women.  Again, go to:

----------------------------------

>>>>>  http://zzzzz.slade556.hop.clickbank.net/
----------------------------------





Home  |  Affiliates  |  Contact